Because of this subject have a too many topics so will divide it to a number of articles include :
- Goals , Passion & Audience
- Video Format of Youtube
- The Gear you need
- Editing & Post Production
Before you switch on your camera and start broadcast video into the universe, take some time and think about :
What your goals are?
If you are completely focused on numbers & analytics, it can be disheartening at times but if your goal is just to make some quick cash , I can assure you there are much easier and faster ways to make money online other than YouTube videos
Why do you want to create a YouTube channel?
- Showcase your creativity?
- Make Money?
- Make Friends
- Build a brand?
- Market Your business
- Tell a story
- Promote a product
- Showcase your work and get a job
- Increase traffic to your blog or website
YouTube is an amazing platform for all of these things and all of them are legitimate reasons to start a channel
Who is your audience?
We publish before an article that talk about how to know your core audience , you can check it . in addition this article you can decide your target audience by asking yourself some questions honestly :
- Will anybody want to see these kinds of videos you produce
- If your answer is yes, who are they?
- Why are they going to watch ?
- What is the best way to communicate with them ?
- How are they going to find your channel
Audience VS Community
When it comes to our videos, I prefer to say community instead of audience. in all honesty, interacting with any successes YouTube channel, communities have probably been the most rewarding aspect of being a YouTube producer. We have gotten to know these people. The channel is not a success without that people and we take them into consideration with every decision we make.
Don’t make a mistake and treat your viewer with respect.