The main points we will discuss in this article are :
- Design a Compelling YouTube Channel Home Page
- Research Keywords for Tags, Titles, and Descriptions
- Videos for Watch Time and Audience Retention
- Analytics For YouTube
- How to Generate Leads With YouTube
- Landing Pages With End Screens
You have to use YouTube to make money in two main ways: first is making money by monetization and second that you can use YouTube as a marketing tool for your business, to market your products and or services
Another way companies can use YouTube is to advertise on video content that streams on other channels besides their own.
YOUTUBE Channel Optimization:
More views of your YouTube inevitably means more revenue. That means you need to optimize your channel to maximize views in your ongoing effort to build brand awareness.
YouTube Channel Home Page
The first impression is the last. Your home page is the first thing people see, so it needs to make a good impression. Take time to build a professional home page.
You have to prepare many items before you start making a YouTube Channel :
- profile picture : depending on the aim of your channel it could be your picture or your logo of your brand. In addition it must be clean and easily identifiable
- channel art : At the top of your channel home page is the header image. Add your channel schedule and personalities to the artwork. And we prefer it will include the purpose of the channel or the content and the time you will publish your videos
- channel trailer : The trailer, which autoplays when someone visits your channel, is your channel’s elevator pitch and could be your only chance to gain or lose a subscriber. Aim for a 1- or 2-minute video that tells people what your channel is about
- playlists : each playlist can appear in a different section, with up to 10 sections
- featured channels : When you include friends’ channels and/or other channels you enjoy, the featured channels list will create a connection in people’s minds and in the algorithm between your channel and these featured channels.
- about page : Your About page is accessible via a tab on your YouTube channel home page. On your About page, include a short, persuasive description of your channel
Tags, Titles, and Descriptions
valuable keywords and tags boost rankings for your videos, playlists, and entire channel, giving you extra visibility in search results, more suggested views, and better subscriber conversion over time.
When you tag videos, your tags can help the YouTube algorithm sort your keywords, and consequently, your videos.
In addition to adding tags and keywords to videos, don’t forget about channel keywords, which are specific words that can make your video discoverable outside of YouTube.
Videos for Watch Time and Audience Retention
Watch time, or audience retention, is the total amount of time in aggregate that viewers spend watching your videos. If your videos boost watch time, YouTube is more likely to promote your channel through recommended videos, which will result in more views.
The titles and thumbnails of your videos impact your video views and rankings. They serve as the primary trigger for viewers to click, and give preliminary insight into a video’s content.
You can use YouTube Cards in a number of ways, but the best tactic for keeping viewers engaged is to use them to link to other content on your YouTube channel
Targeting YouTube keywords can help you get people to watch your videos instead of your competition. One way to identify keywords is to use YouTube’s suggestions feature. In the YouTube search box, type in a word you know your audience is interested in and note YouTube’s suggested searches.
Monitor your target audience
To make your content marketing campaign successful, begin by understanding your audience. To develop relevant YouTube videos, pay particular attention to your customers’ concerns so your YouTube videos can address those topics.
call to share via cards
Your CTA might ask viewers to share your video, visit your website, or check out more videos. Don’t try to sell viewers your cutting-edge software when they don’t even know what it does.
Promote your channel and videos
after you’ve uploaded the best video you possibly can, use your target audience research to promote your video in places your customers are sure to see.
You can use Google Trends to see which proposed topics have enough interest on YouTube and then produce videos, using the exact phrase that is trending, to follow those trends.
Assess keyword search volume
After you develop your initial keyword ideas, you can analyze them using a free tool like Ubersuggest or Keyword Planner founded in Google Ads
autosuggestions in the YouTube search tool can help you find more popular keyword ideas.
Research video tags with VidIQ
With the right tags, you can rank for the right keywords and in the most-searched categories. analyze your competition with VidIQ
Monitor Analytics for YouTube
Google Analytics works with YouTube to measure conversions from your ads. In other words, tracking where people are coming from before they land on your website.
- analytics data lets you evaluate how your videos are performing. You can access it within Creator Studio. There you can go through the data found in the “Watch Time” report
- the most straightforward way to find out how your video is performing. Just count up the number of subscribers, likes and dislikes, shares, and comments.
Generate Leads with YouTube
The platform has several tools to capture and collect leads so you know who is watching your content but also who might be interested in your company’s products or services.
creating a clickable CTA by YouTube Cards that prompts viewers to respond. They also can appear during any point during your video and can include downloadable content and outside links.
5 types of YouTube cards you can add :
- Video or playlist
- Redirect to another YouTube channel
- Donation featuring
- Link that redirects users to an approved website
YouTube feature that lets you end your videos with a CTA. You can use an end screen to prompt viewers to check out your other videos, channels, or playlists.
Thanks for Follow Us
Please support us by :
Subscribe on Youtube Channel : CLICK HERE
Like Facebook Page : https://web.facebook.com/Way2ebusiness
Follow On Twitter : https://twitter.com/Way2EBusiness